- American businesses lose approximately $250 billion a year to copyright piracy.
- 750,000 jobs lost per year due to intellectual property theft – U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- $600+ billion in pirated and counterfeited goods hit the world market last year – World Customs Org
- 35% of the software installed on personal computers worldwide was pirated in 2004.
- Losses due to piracy increased to $33 billion – Global Software Piracy Study
- Movie piracy now costing the US film studios $25 billion each year – Motion Picture Association
- IPI concludes Movie Pirates cost U.S. $5.5 billion in lost annual earnings and 141,030 lost jobs.
- Movie Piracy cost U.S. $837 million in lost tax revenue annually.
- Movie Piracy responsible for $20.5 billion in lost output to all U.S. industries annually – IPI
Our Intellectual Property Specialists monitor illegal postings of your product on hosting sites, blogs, forums, message boards etc and send you regular status reports and help you request removal of infringed content online.
Know what is being said about your product or brand in the social media sphere, blogs and forums. Counter negative feedback and encourage positive sentiment for your brand to improve company credibility and increase sales.
Industries We Serve
- Video Industry (movies, TV and more)
- Music Industry
- Publishing (ebooks, websites and online copy)
- IT Industry (software and apps)
- Images and Other Corporate Trademarks